- 5 Sept 2022
This Baseline report provides an overview of the current state and nature of gender inequality across the span of organisations reporting for the first time under the Gender Equality Act 2020 (Vic) (Act).
It will assist the Commission, defined entities, and the Victorian community to understand:
- where the challenges and gaps are to progressing gender equality
- where to focus efforts to improve.
It will provide a starting point from which to:
- track change against each indicator
- determine if reasonable and material progress is being made
- identify areas where the development of targets and/or quotas under the Act could drive greater progress.