Who can use this form
Use this form if you:
- work in a public sector body, Court Services Victoria, the Office of Public Prosecutions, or a defined entity prescribed by regulations, and
- are covered by an enterprise agreement or workplace determination, which contains a gender equality term which allows for the Commissioner’s involvement, and
- you are part of a class or group of employees, a union or employer who is involved in a dispute about a systemic gender equality issue arising under the enterprise agreement or workplace determination
Employees and unions
You must have taken the steps to raise your dispute directly with the employer and provided them with a reasonable opportunity to respond and the dispute (or elements) of it remain unresolved.
You must have made genuine attempts to resolve the matter in accordance with the relevant terms of your employee’s enterprise agreement or workplace determination, and the dispute (or elements) of it remain unresolved.
Where to get help
Commission staff cannot provide legal or employment advice to members of the public. However, Commission staff can give you general information on:
- the key obligations obligations in the
- how the Commissioner can support in resolving disputes
- other organisations that may be able to assist you to resolve your issue
- guidance on how to complete this form
Once we receive your application form, we will review it to see if the Public Sector Gender Equality Commissioner is able to help resolve the dispute. To make sure we can help, we may need to ask you for more information.
We will usually provide a copy of the form to the other party to the dispute and, if necessary, to others who have relevant information about the dispute.
Submit your online application
Reviewed 17 June 2021