Reporting on progress is important to evaluate the success of your (GEAP) and . This will help you achieve workplace gender equality and promote gender equality in your policies, programs and services. Your organisation will be required to submit a progress report to the Public Sector Gender Equality Commissioner every two years after submitting your GEAP.
Progress reports must include:
- what policies, programs and services were subject to a
- what actions you took as a result of the gender impact assessment
- your progress in relation to the measures and strategies set out in your
- your progress in relation to the
- whether you met any relevant targets or quotas (note there are currently no targets and quotas)
For universities who are reporting to the (WGEA), your first progress report will be due for submission in October 2023 alongside other defined entities. However the relevant reporting period is 1 April 2021 – 31 March 2023 to align with your WGEA obligations.
Submitting your progress reports
The first progress report is due by 31 October 2023.
You will submit your reports through the login portal coming soon. For the latest updates subscribe to our newsletter.
Reviewed 16 November 2020